Our Success Stories"
CSIC. PLANETA CIENCIA
- Educational activities integrated into the celebrations of Scientific Years (International Year of Chemistry, etc.)
- Our approach to space adaptation is based on enhancing all existing resources, creating a unified whole in terms of graphics, design, and equipment. This way, we convey concepts attractively and clearly, presenting ideas and contexts that facilitate participant learning.
- From 2011 to the present day, over 4,000 students from the Andalusian Community have visited our facilities.
FUNDACIÓN JUAN RAMÓN GUILLÉN (ACESUR). PLANETA OLIVO
- Introducing the scientific production process of olive oil.
- Through scientific experiments, students learn about the processes from olive harvesting to oil production.
- Over 3,000 Andalusian students from 2010 to the present day.
AYUNTAMIENTO SAN FERNANDO
- Curricular educational activities related to traditional shipbuilding, tidal mills, and the history of San Fernando and the Zaporito Mill.
- Through scientific experiments, students discover the science behind the legacy surrounding the Zaporito Mill.
- Since 2014, over 3,000 students have visited this space.
SALA CANAL ISABEL II. EXPOSICIONES DE ALEJANDRO MAGNO Y LEONARDO DA VINCI
- Introducing scientific aspects related to the lives of these historical figures.
- Curricular didactic adaptation of exhibitions about Alexander the Great and Leonardo da Vinci with scientific workshops.
- 5,000 students from 2010 to 2013, the duration of the two exhibitions.
UNIVERSIDAD COMPLUTENSE DE MADRID. CAMPAMENTOS CIENTÍFICOS
- Bringing Science Closer and Family Reconciliation.
- Conducting daily scientific activities.
- From 2009 to the present, 2,000 students have participated in our activities at the university facilities.
CONSEJERÍA DE EDUCACIÓN. SERVICIOS EDUCATIVOS COMPLEMENTARIOS EN LOS CENTROS DOCENTES
- Complementing the school curriculum with educational activities in various subjects.
- Activities of Artistic and Manual Expression, Educational Support Activities, Sports Activities, and Playful-Healthy Activities.
- Over 50,000 students in the Andalusian Community from 2004 to the present.
- IMPULSA PROGRAM and PROA PROGRAM; CURRICULAR SCIENCE, COMPUTATIONAL THINKING, ECO-SCIENCE, CLASSFORMATIC, TEACHER TRAINING, MEDIA LITERACY, DIGITAL LITERACY, ART AND SCIENCE, CREATING SPACES, COEDUCATION, AND VALUES...
- SCHOOL SUPPORT: SUPPORT AND REINFORCEMENT
CASA DE LA CIENCIA DE SEVILLA-CSIC. CAMPAMENTO CIENTÍFICO
- Summer reconciliation activity during 2011 and 2012 through an urban scientific camp.
- Experiments, crafts, and dynamics related to physics and chemistry as the central theme.
- Around 200 participants in those two years.
FUNDACIÓN RANDSTAD. SOLIDARIOS COOSUR
- Oil-focused inclusion program aimed at individuals with special needs.
- Conducting adapted visits for groups with special needs at Planeta Olivo, organizing training sessions for these groups, and communication actions through media.
- Over 300 participants since 2013, both in adapted visits and training sessions.
“ADIF PROGRAMA DE VISITAS DE ESCOLARES A DIEZ ESTACIONES”
- Spread and communicate Adif's environmental awareness and safety values, as well as introduce their existence and functions to young children.
- School visits to different station facilities, interactive activities, and screening of the short film "Las Aventuras de la Pandilla Adif" (The Adventures of the Adif Gang).
- 9,000 students from 3rd and 4th grades of primary education. The activity takes place at the facilities of the following stations: Sevilla Santa Justa, Málaga María Zambrano, Madrid Puerta de Atocha, Córdoba, Valladolid Campo Grande, Ciudad Real, Santander, Bilbao Abando Indalecio Prieto, Alicante, and Valencia Estación del Norte.
EMPRESA PÚBLICA DE DESARROLLO AGRARIO Y PESQUERO. TALLERES EDUCACIONALES EN MATERIA DE MEDIO AMBIENTE, ALIMENTACIÓN Y PRODUCCIÓN ECOLÓGICA”
- Bring teachers, students, and families closer to the knowledge of healthy eating habits, as well as raise awareness about environmentally-friendly organic production methods.
- Interactive workshop with students, training sessions for teaching staff, and workshop-talk with students' families.
- 6,000 students from 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grades of primary education and their families. The activity has been conducted in 120 Early Childhood and Primary Education Centers, Special Education Centers, School Residences, and Socioeducational Support Centers in the Andalusian Autonomous Community.
OBRA SOCIAL LA CAIXA. SOLIDARIOS CON LA CAIXA
- Educational program aimed at groups at risk of social exclusion to provide firsthand knowledge of the olive oil production process and introduce them to the world of olive farming.
- Organizing visits to Planeta Olivo for individuals belonging to groups at risk of exclusion.
- With participation from over 500 people since 2012.
ECOEMBES. RECICLAJE DIVERTID
- Awareness campaign about recycling in shopping centers across the entire national territory.
- This campaign took place on the same day and simultaneously throughout Spain, achieving a significant impact.
- Our scientists worked simultaneously in 26 Carrefour shopping centers across the entire national territory, where approximately 7,000 children participated.
DIPUTACIÓN DE SEVILLA. EL PLACER DE LEER
- Reading Animation Program in municipalities of the province of Seville.
- Conduction of reading animation workshops, reader engagement activities, website, social media presence, author interactions, technical sessions with educational counselors.
- Involving over 1,000 young individuals aged 14 to 16.
FUNDACIÓN MAPFRE. VIVIR EN SALUD EN EL COLE
- The program is launched to promote healthy lifestyle habits in educational and family environments.
- A fun educational show supported by audiovisual media and presented by two enthusiastic chefs takes place in schools during one hour of class time. Additionally, Ciencia Divertida designed and produced the set and audiovisual materials.
- Generated significant media interest and featured on the website www.vivirensalud.com
- Engaging over 150,000 students aged 6, 7, 8, and 9 across multiple regions including Madrid, Málaga, Salamanca, Toledo, Sevilla, Valencia, Castellón, Alicante, Galicia, Catalonia, Balearic Islands, Huelva, Sevilla, Extremadura, Cantabria, La Rioja, Guadalajara... From 2008 to the present.
CAMPAÑA MIJAS MÁS IMPIA con Urbaser y Ayuntamiento de Mijas
- Educational WORKSHOPS in all centers, Plaza Circuits, Talks in associations, Web Yorecicloencasa.com and online services, from 2018 to today.
- Design of materials and infographics.
- Comprehensive campaign management.
Club DE CULTURA CIENTIFICA EN BIBLIOTECAS CON AYUNTAMEINTO DE MÁLAGA
- STEM workshops along with lectures by TOP Researchers in their fields and thematic exhibitions.
PROGRAMA DE VISITAS ESCOLARES DEL MUSEO ANDALUZ DE LA EDUCACION- Alhaurín de la Torre
- 6000 visitors in the first year of management, 2021-2022.
CAMPAÑA BENAMBIENTE para Ayuntamiento de Benalmádena
- Educational workshops in all primary and secondary schools in 2022.
CAMPAÑA on line Mijas SOS Biodiversidad
- Online campaign in collaboration with the University of Malaga to enhance the environmental heritage of Mijas.
- Creation of campaign visuals, logos, website, media coverage, and dissemination. 2020